Amazing Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar you did not know about Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple benefits and is one of the most potent elements in nature to lend the human body extra immunity and strength. This ingredient has been used in alternative medicine for ages and today people are slowly becoming more aware of its uses and benefits.
Apple Cider Vinegar is made by crushing apples and then fermenting the apple juice. The final result is akin to acetic acid and the fermentation takes place with the help of bacteria known as acebacter.
The acidic nature of the apple cider vinegar helps in killing harmful bacteria in the gut which is responsible for poor digestion. Improper digestion leads to low absorption of nutrients by the body and could result in several deficiencies. Apple Cider Vinegar also promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut that relieves constipation and reduces the propensity for acidity.
It is also instrumental in increasing the body’s immunity. Apple Cider Vinegar increases the body’s capacity to fight various illnesses and promotes the growth of white blood cells in the body, which are the body’s first line of defenders in case of an attack by microbes and germs.
Even if you do not have access to apple cider vinegar, you can also use supplements in its place and it will give you the same nutritional values.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar around the House?
Apart from the numerous health benefits that Apple Cider Vinegar has, there are several other uses of this amazing product:
- Whitens teeth: A bright and confident smile is sure to take you places, and apple cider vinegar lets you achieve that without any kind of cosmetic procedure. If you have ever felt conscious about yellowish teeth or stains on teeth, use apple cider vinegar to get rid of them in no time. It is one of the best uses for apple cider vinegar.
- Helps in Preserving Food: Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the best natural food preservatives. Usually, preservatives are laced with chemicals which are extremely harmful to the body. By mixing a little bit of the vinegar into the food item, you can prevent the growth of bacteria in the food, which is the principal cause of food going bad. This is a great help for people who cannot cook food frequently due to their busy schedules and have to cook in batches to be used later.
- As a Natural Deodorizer: You can use apple cider vinegar as a natural deodorizer. It helps in sucking out the bad odor from the air. All you have to do is mix some of the vinegar with some water and use an ordinary spray can to spread the mixture in the kitchen and other parts of the house. Your house will start feeling fresh almost instantly.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: The natural acidity of apple cider vinegar can help you get rid of many kinds of stains around the house. You can use it as an excellent surface cleaner in the kitchen because the acidity of the substance will immediately loosen dust and grime from the surfaces. In the case of very old stains, you can use the undiluted vinegar. It is safe to use almost on all kinds of surfaces like wood, ceramic, or stone. However, do not use undiluted in marble or granite as it might corrode the stone. It is one of the best uses for apple cider vinegar with mother to help her with cleaning.
- As a Natural Facial Toner: Due you have sensitive skin, as a result of which you cannot use toners available in the beauty shop? Well, you need not worry. Apple cider vinegar is an excellent natural toner. All you have to do is take a little amount on some cotton and apply it on cleansed face and neck. It will make your skin firm and the acidic nature will also draw out any grime from deep within the pores, preventing blackheads.
- Wash Fruits and Vegetables: If you have been wondering can you use apple cider vinegar to clean, then the answer is, yes. You can use apple cider vinegar to clean fruits and vegetables and get rid of any germs on them. This is especially applicable for fruits and vegetables which we tend to eat raw. Since the items are not cooked or boiled, chances of the germs being retained on them are fairly high, despite washing them with water. Mixing some apple cider vinegar with the water will get rid of germs completely. This is all the more important in recent times when a lot of stress is being laid on food safety and cleanliness to combat the coronavirus pandemic.
- As a Detoxifying Agent to Clean Hair: As much as we like to take care of our hair with the use of various products, over time, the product build-up itself could lead to problems like hair fall. Mixing some apple cider vinegar in the water and using it to rinse hair will remove the grime and build-up. Your hair will feel fresh and light and it is a great way to control dandruff. It is one of the best which can help you achieve great tresses at home.
- As an Antiseptic for the Skin: One of the best ways to use apple cider vinegar is to use it as an antiseptic for your skin. It can help you get rid of pimples and acne, which are often caused due to germs and bacteria clogging the pores. The vinegar will unclog the pores and leave your skin squeaky clean. It is also a remedy to get rid of warts which are otherwise extremely hard to remove.
- Weed Killer for the Gardens: If you have children and pets in the house who love to play in the grass, then it is perhaps not the best idea to use chemical weed killers in the garden. On the other hand, the weeds either refuse to die or keep coming unless a strong substance is used to get rid of them. One of the most effective raw apple cider vinegar uses is as a natural weed killer. Just prepare a mixture by mixing two parts of vinegar with three parts of water and use it to spray on the weeds. The weeds will start drying up within a day or two.
The above-mentioned remedies must have given you an idea about what to do with apple cider vinegar should you get your hands on some. The substance is versatile as it has multiple benefits to make the body stronger from within, as well as make our life easier around us.
Apart from the above-mentioned uses, do not forget to include apple cider vinegar as a part of your daily diet, whether naturally, or through a supplement. You will notice a surge of energy in your body which will make you better equipped to take on the day.
You will find yourself easily resisting food and as your food consumption goes down, you also end up achieving your weight loss goals. You will feel like a new person after incorporating apple cider vinegar in your diet.