Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg with 400mg EPA & 300mg DHA
Deficiency of Omega 3 fatty acids makes our body susceptible to the risk of many diseases. Omega 3 fatty acids provide myriad benefits to us which we can’t absorb by consumption of our staple food only. Many people have fish to recover the deficiency of Omega 3 fatty acids.
Knowing deep about the importance of these fatty acids for health, Nutrition Forest provides Enteric Coated Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg softgel. Each softgel are enteric coated because it helps to inhibit its dissolution and disintegration in the gastric environment. They pass undissolved through the stomach into the intestinal tract where they get broken down. This way these softgels don’t leave fishy taste in mouth unlike uncoated fish oil softgel.
Enteric Coated Omega Fish Oil softgels contain the finest oil. Molecular distillation method is used to remove all toxins and other impurities. This method is better than all other methods of eliminating impurities from fish oil.
We’ll Give You 30 days Risk Free
Omega 3 Fish Oil
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
| Fish Oil
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|† % Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified water, natural vitamin E and enteric coating.|
Nutrition Forest Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg - Daily Dosage
- Take two softgel a day, one in morning and one at night after meal.
- Keep at least 3 hours difference between each dose.
- Don’t open or puncture the softgel
Enteric Coated Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg per serving includes 400mg of EPA and 300mg of DHA which is the adequate quantity of omega 3 fatty acids per intake.
Benefits Of Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg
- Leave no fishy taste because they are enteric coated.
- Improve brain function, sharpens memory.
- Inhibit cardiovascular diseases.
- Make youthful by eliminating wrinkles, skin lines and other signs of aging.
- Support healthy immune system.
- Help to fight against stress and depression
- Don’t exceed recommended dose.
- Pregnant and lactating women and children under 18 should not take this ssupplement.
Question: Is this supplement NSF and GMP certified?
Answer: Yes, our all supplements are certified or approved by NSF and GMP.
Question: Is your supplement approved or certified by FDA and CGMP?
Answer: Yes, our all supplements are approved and manufactured under the strict guidelines of FDA and CGMP.
Question: Is this softgel easy to swallow?
Answer: Yes, Omega 3 fish oil softgels are easy to swallow.
Question: Do these softgels leave fishy taste in mouth?
Answer: Omega 3 fish oil softgels are enteric coated which inhibits its disintegration in the gastric environment and don’t leave fishy taste.
Question: Do Omega 3 fatty acids softgels control blood pressure?
Answer: Yes, Enteric Coated Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
Question: Do these softgels provide energy?
Answer: Yes, Enteric Coated Omega 3 Fish Oil Softgels provide strength by keeping immune system healthy.
Customer Reviews (26)
- bought for immunityReview by Marry
- multiple benefitsReview by Tyrone
- It worksReview by John
- Excellent ResultsReview by Marcia
- good for immunityReview by Marta
- omega 3 really worksReview by David
- amazing benefits!Review by Elayne
- Great supplement to take!Review by Terry
- beneficialReview by Grace
- Very Happy with resultsReview by Debra